The Historic, old market town of Buxton
Nestling amongst the surrounding Derbyshire hills at a height of over 1000ft, Buxton is reputed to be the highest town in England, and grew in fame as a spa town because of the pale blue water which bubbles up from thermal springs in the heart of the Peak District.
Lime Tree Holiday Park is ideally placed for discovering the glories of the Derbyshire countryside. Next to a thickly wooded limestone gorge, and with the backdrop of a magnificent old railway viaduct, Lime Tree is in a Special Landscaped Area perfect for touring, camping or a family holiday in our modern luxury accommodation. A relaxing haven, that enjoys far reaching views over nearby Buxton and the surrounding hills.
Site closes 12 noon on 31st October 2014
We offer touring caravan and camping pitches (site closes 31st October 2014 till 1st March 2015), self catering holiday accommodation (apartments, caravans. lodges, Caravans). Please be aware that we are a quiet rural site surrounded by fields and also the closest site to Buxton town centre (only a 20 minute walk). If you are looking for loud parties then we are not the site for you. There is a ‘No Noise Policy’ across the whole site of 10pm.
Last Minute Self Catering Availability 2014
- Friday 17th Oct, Ladybower Van, 2-6 people, 3 nights, £219
- Sat 18th Oct, Ladybower Van, 2-6 people*, 7 ngt, £289
- Saturday 18th Oct, Beech Van, 2-4 people, 7 nights, £259
- Saturday 18th Oct, Chatsworth Van, 2-6 people*, 7 ngt, £309
- Saturday 18th Oct, Corbar Apartment, 7 nights, £309
- Monday 20th Oct, Chestnut Van, 4 nights, £199
- Monday 20th Oct, Chatsworth Van, 4 nights, £239
- Monday 20th Oct, Beech Van, 6 nights, £249
- Monday 20th Oct, Lightwood Lodge, 2-4 people, 4 nights, £239
- 24th or 25th Oct, Ashwood Apartment, 2 people, 7 nights, £259