Static Caravans for Sale
New and Used Static Caravans in Derbyshire & Static Caravans Peak District, Derbyshire
We offer an 11-month season for people looking for a holiday static caravan to enjoy the beautiful Peak District area. Second hand vans generally range from £12k to £35k. New vans range from £35-65k.
We are a 4-star park in the heart of the Peak District. We normally have one or two vans become available each year.
The 2017 static site fees are £2000. There are no “hidden extras” – water and mains drain services are included. The on-costs are boiler servicing, van insurance and consumables: electricity and gas.
Buy your own new or used Static Caravan in the Derbyshire Peak District.
To discuss any of our holiday homes and availability – new or used – or for any further information, please use the contact form below or call 0129822988.
Static caravans are for holiday use only.
Static Van Conditions
- Holiday Use – Static caravans may only be used at Lime Tree Holiday Park for the purpose of occasional recreation and not for residential purposes.
- Children – Please note that whilst visiting children and grandchildren are very welcome, we find that holiday homes are not suitable for families with young children or teenagers. Regrettably it is not possible to bring a Park Home from off-site to be pitched at Lime Tree Holiday Park.
- Van space – the van must have 1 metre space around the van which is kept clear. This includes 1 metre away from your neighbouring van. No wooden structures/fencing or wooden furniture are permitted. The van is allowed 1 small metal/plastic shed at the back of the van and 1 small plastic box for storage. There should be no light from the caravan windows obstructed. Before purchasing your item, please have it signed off by the site manager.
- Gas & Electricity– Gas is solely purchased from Lime Tree Park. No external supplier is permitted.
- Occupation: Only the owner, family and immediate relatives may stay in the caravan. Renting the vans is not permitted.
- Pets: A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per static caravan. Dogs must be kept on a lead when outdoors. Dog details.
- Vehicles: Commercial (e.g. Transit Vans) and sign written vehicles are not allowed on the park. Only 1 car is allowed on the pitch. Cars must be parked in the car park near the tent field. Please drive with care and keep to designated roads, observing the speed limit of 10 mph
- Standard of Caravan: The caravan must be of an acceptable standard and in a condition acceptable to Lime Tree Holiday Park. It must be kept clean and weed free.
- Insurance: Your caravan, contents and all property brought onto the park remains at the sole risk of the owner. You are obliged as a condition of the agreement to insure your caravan and its contents against fire, explosion, burglary, theft and public liability cover of AT LEAST TWO MILLION POUNDS. Neither the company nor its employees shall be liable for any loss or damage however caused. A copy of your insurance certificate must be passed to the company.
- Trading on Site: No advertising or trading is to be carried on without the express written permission of the company.
- Noise / children Policy: The site has a no noise policy of 10pm & children must be supervised at all times.