Pubs & Restaurants
Places to eat & drink in Buxton
Below are a few places to eat and drink in Buxton. Please also ask at reception for further ideas together with picking up our discount vouchers on arrival for local pubs and attractions. We have also negotiated a fixed taxi rate to anywhere in Buxton centre for £3.80.
Traditional Pubs & General in Buxton
- The Cheshire Cheese Inn, The 8th Titanic Brewery pub 01298 212453 (SK17 6HA, 3 mins) producing local beers & home cooked food, dog friendly.
- Church Inn, Chelmorton, Buxton 01298 85319 (SK17 9SL, 8 mins) dog & family friendly, traditional pub with home cooked, good ales. Check out the specials board.
- Wetherspoons, The Wye Bridge House, 01298 70932 (SK17 7DJ, 4 mins) Breakfasts etc, dog friendly. Discount voucher.
- The Railway Inn, Greene King Pub, 01298 71435 (SK17 6BS, 5 mins) Pub food with free Wifi & flame grills, dog friendly.
- Lone Star Bar & Grill, Steaks, 01298 73301 (SK17 6AY, 5 mins) a steak house & mexican with large portions. Food for all the family. Perfect.
- Barbarellas Wine Bar & Restaurant Buxton, 01298 71392 (SK17 6AW, 4 mins) Free Wifi, tasty steak baguettes through to traditional sunday roasts.
- The Duke in Burbage 01298 78781 (SK17 6UR, 6 mins) traditional pub away from town, dog friendly.
- The Old Hall Hotel, 01298 22841 (SK17 6BD, 5 mins)
- The Old Sun Inn (next to The Cheshire Cheese pub) 01298 23452 (SK17 6HA, 3 mins) A british pub, with home cooked food & dog friendly.
Indian, Chinese, Thai, Italian in Buxton
- St Moritz Italian Buxton, 01298 22225 (SK17 6AT, 5 mins) A delightful dining experience with fantastic Swiss & Italian cuisine.
- Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant, 01298 78388 (SK17 6HA, 4 mins) Restaurant & takeaway with tasty naan breads.
- Simply Thai Restaurant, 01298 24471 (SK17 6AT, 5 mins) Thai plus enjoy the jazz nights with piano & cocktail evenings.
- Indian Palace, 01298 23136 (SK16 6AT, 5 mins) Indian restaurant near the Opera House part of town.
- Imani’s Restaurant at Bulls Head Pub, 01298 77699 (SK17 7DT, 4 mins) Indian restaurant, takeaway and free deliver to Lime Tree with over £10 orders.
- Lucky Lotus Chinese, 01298 73673 (SK17 6ET, 4 mins) Chinese takeaway & delivery service to Lime Tree Park.
- Great Panda Chinese Restaurant, 01298 23703 (SK17 6EQ, 4 mins) Restaurant, takeaway & delivery service available.
- Pizza Express, 01298 249222 (SK17 6BQ, 4 mins)
- Michelangelo’s Italian, 01298 26640 (SK17 6EB, 4 mins) A traditional italian with pizza, pasta, salads. Great pizza.
Cafe, Fish & Chips, Other in Buxton
- Pavilion Gardens Cafe, 01298 23114 (SK17 6BE, 6 mins) Seats up to 232 people overlooking the Promenade & Gardens, family friendly.
- Pooles Cavern Cafe, 01298 26978 (SK17 9DH, 5 mins) Dogs are permitted in the cafe but not in the cavern.
- Charlottes Chocolates & Cafe, 01298 21440 (SK17 6BQ, 5 mins) fantastic chocolates & cafe with afternoon tea & restaurant upstairs.
- No6 Tea Rooms, 01298 213541 (SK17 6AZ, 4 mins) A lovely upmarket tea rooms. Expensive but worth it.
- Buxton Charcoal Grill, 01298 73440 (SK17 6HA, 4 mins) Takeaway pizza, burgers etc.
- Coach House Fish & Chips, 01298 71393 (SK17 6EF, 4 mins) Restaurant & takeaway.
- Morrisons Cafe Buxton, 01298 24789 (SK17 9TB, 2 mins) Cafe for all the family including breakfast.
- The Tradesman’s Entrance Cafe 07950 530654 (SK17 6EF, 4 mins) Cafe & takeaway, allows dogs in & does a fab breakfast.
The above are just a small selection. There are lots more to choose from. Enjoy.
- Cycling & walking near Lime Tree Holiday Park
- Local events near Lime Tree Holiday Park
- Things to do on a rainy day near Lime Tree Holiday Park
- Fishing near to Lime Tree Holiday Park
- Golf courses & driving ranges near Lime Tree Holiday Park