Owning a static caravan at Lime Tree Holiday Park
A home away from home
Lime Tree Holiday Park is delighted to welcome owners of permanently sited static caravans and we offer a long 11 month season so that owners can make the very most of their investment.
We normally have one or two pre-owned caravans becoming available each year ranging in price from £12 – £20k, while new statics are in the region of £35k – £65k, depending on specifications. Caravans pitched on the site must be purchased from Lime Tree Holiday Park. Our current site fees are £2,450 pa. Boiler servicing, insurance and utility costs are excluded, and are payable by owners.
If you would like to know more about owning a caravan on this beautiful and peaceful site, contact us directly to talk through the possibilities.
Static caravan facilities
- A purpose-built adventure playground for children
- A games room with pool table, kiddies corner, television and DVDs
- A large, open field near the non-electric camping area and a large dog exercising field
- A freely accessible Wi-Fi Hotspot Zone in the information room and near reception
- A village-style shop selling a range of food, camping supplies, and other useful items
- A book exchange area
- Two amenity blocks with toilets, hand basins, free showers and shaver points
- A laundry room with coin-operated washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities
- Indoor dish washing facilities
- Water points
- Freezer facilities for freezing icepacks
- Recycling area
- See our prices and terms and conditions
Lime Tree Holiday Park is delighted to welcome owners of permanently sited static caravans.
Notes: Static caravan purchase
- Holiday use – Static caravans may only be used at Lime Tree Holiday Park for the purpose of occasional recreation and not for residential purposes.
- Children – Please note that whilst visiting children and grandchildren are very welcome, we find that holiday homes are not suitable for families with young children or teenagers. Regrettably it is not possible to bring a Park Home from off-site to be pitched at Lime Tree Holiday Park.
- Caravan space – the caravan must have 1 metre of clear space around it. This includes 1 metre between you and your neighbouring caravan. No wooden structures/fencing or wooden furniture are permitted. You are permitted 1 small metal/plastic shed at the back of the van and 1 small plastic box for storage. There should be no light from the caravan windows obstructed. Before purchasing your item, please have it signed off by the site manager.
- Gas and electricity– Gas is solely purchased from Lime Tree Park. No external supplier is permitted.
- Occupation: Only the owner, family and immediate relatives may stay in the caravan. Renting the caravan is not permitted.
- Pets: A maximum of two dogs are allowed per static caravan. Dogs must be kept on a lead when outdoors.
- Vehicles: Commercial (e.g. Transit Vans) and sign written vehicles are not allowed on the park. Only one car is allowed on the pitch. Cars must be parked in the car park near the tent field. Please drive with care and keep to designated roads, observing the speed limit of 10 mph.
- Standard of Caravan: The caravan must be maintained to an acceptable standard and in a condition acceptable to Lime Tree Holiday Park. It must be kept clean and weed free.
- Insurance: Your caravan, contents and all property brought onto the park remains at the sole risk of the owner. You are obliged as a condition of the agreement to insure your caravan and its contents against fire, explosion, burglary, theft and public liability cover of at least £2 million. Neither the company nor its employees shall be liable for any loss or damage however caused. A copy of your insurance certificate must be passed to the company.
- Trading on Site: No advertising or trading is to be carried on without the express written permission of the company.
Noise: The site has a strict ‘No Noise’ policy after 10pm and children must be supervised at all times.