Lime Tree Holiday Park caters for families and couples over the age of 21. We do not accept bookings from single sex groups of four or more, or unaccompanied under-21s. We reserve the right to refuse any booking. The person booking the stay will be responsible for ensuring our terms and conditions are met.
Lime Tree Holiday Park is a holiday touring park for bookable use by tents, caravans and motorhomes. We also provide bookable static caravans, apartments and a lodge. Guests staying at the park must be holidaymakers only. This site may not be used for residential purposes.
You must notify us of any changes to your booking before you arrive, especially the number of people and size of unit. We cannot guarantee pitch availability if your party is not as booked.
A non-refundable deposit (usually £50 – £150) is required to confirm the booking. Full payment is required 10 weeks before arrival and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
We reserve the right to re-sell your holiday and cancel your booking without refund if your balance is not paid ten weeks before arrival. Once we have received your deposit/payment, your booking is confirmed and our agreement is a legal contract.
Please check your confirmation carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. Please inform us of any discrepancy or queries relating to terms and conditions within 24 hours of receipt.
Cancellation of the holiday
We make no refunds for cancellations by guests. We therefore recommend that you take out holiday insurance. If we are unable to provide the booked holiday, we will notify you before the holiday is due to start and will provide a full refund.
Arrival and departure
Arrival time is after 2pm – departure time is before 10am. If you have not checked-in within 24 hours of your arrival time (i.e. from 2pm on your arrival day for touring/camping or from 4pm for self-catering accommodation) and we have not heard from you, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let your pitch. No refund will be made. If you decide to end your holiday before your booked departure date, no monies will be refunded.
Site behaviour rules
A booking with Lime Tree Holiday Park is a contract under which you agree, on behalf of yourself and those in your party, to comply with site rules including the following:
- Lime Tree Holiday Park is a family holiday park and guests value the peace and quiet it offers. Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times and there is a strict ‘No Noise’ policy on the site from 10pm – 8am. No outdoor music is allowed at any time.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and any fouling must be collected and disposed of. No more than two well behaved dogs per pitch. If there is an incident on-site involving your dog, you may be asked to leave immediately. Dogs must not be left unattended in caravans, tents or holiday accommodations. Dogs are not permitted in the children’s play area or in the toilet blocks. Dogs are not permitted in the camping pods. Dogs must be exercised off the park within a designated dog exercising area or surrounding fields.
- Drive with care and keep to designated roads. The speed limit is 10 mph.
- Keep your pitch and surroundings clean and tidy with a distance of 6m between pitches.
- The burning of wood, open fires and fire pits are strictly prohibited. Anyone breaking this rule will be asked to leave the park. Charcoal barbecues are allowed, providing they are raised of the ground. Barbecues must be extinguished by 9pm.
- Children must be supervised to ensure their safety and that they do not constitute a nuisance to other hirers. Children must be supervised at all times in shower blocks.
- Do not remove stones from dry stone walls under any circumstances.
- Only one car per pitch is permitted. Additional cars cost £5 per day and must be parked as directed by staff. Visitors (£2 per day) must use available car parks.
- No commercial vehicles unless agreed at the time of booking. No business activity may take place on the park
- No vandalism, violence, weapons, unlawful drugs or other criminal behaviour will be tolerated.
- Caravans, tents, cars and any other property are admitted to the park at owner’s risk. Lime Tree Holiday Park accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any items whilst on the premises.
Lime Tree Holiday Park, Duke’s Drive, Buxton,
Derbyshire SK17 9RP.
Telephone: 01298 22988
Email: [email protected]